A fall favorite! Squash is one of the common vegetables that often recommended by dieticians in the cholesterol controlling and weight-reduction programs. Butternut Squash is high in fibre, Vitamins A, and B, iron, zinc, copper, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
Time Required: 65 minutes including cook time (5 mins. prep)
One organic butternut squash*
1 tsp coconut oil*
1 tsp. brown sugar*
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
– Cut Squash in half and remove pulp and seeds
– Rub down inside edges with oil
– Place face down on cookie sheet
– Bake for 40-60 mins, until soft.
– Serve with a small amount of brown sugar
*Items delivered to our door by SPUD