The best thing to happen to ground meat since the invention of the hamburger. I can’t believe I just discovered this delicious and crazy-easy recipe! You can substitute any ground meat or meat alternative.
Time Required: 15 minutes
– 5 sprigs sliced cilantro*
– 3 tablespoons fish sauce*
– 1 sliced green onion*
– 1/4 tablespoon ground dried chili pepper*
– 1/2 lbs ground pork*
– 1 limes*
– 1/4 thinly sliced shallots*
– 3 sprigs mint*
– 1 tablespoon toasted rice* (optional)
– Heat up a pan on high until it is very hot. Add two tablespoons of water and then immediately add pork and stir. Keep stirring until the pork is well done.
– Put the pork in a bowl a large mixing bowl. Add fish sauce, green onion, shallot, cilantro, the rest of the lime juice, ground chili pepper and toasted rice into the bowl.343 cals / 11g carbs / 24g fat / 22g protein
*Items delivered to our door by SPUD